Jobs 2023 in the College Education Department for Sindh (1521+ Seats)
Positions for the College Education Department of Sindh are being advertised in Hyderabad, Nawabshah, and the Karachi region in 2023. There is excellent news for you if you’re seeking for Education Department Jobs in Pakistan! You are in the proper location. On this website, you can find complete information on the openings and the application process. Also available below is an official advertising. The following roles are open for applications from Sindh citizens. Men and women who meet the requirements can apply for these positions. In the advertising provided below, each position’s required age range, education, work history, and place of residence are listed alongside one another.
Details of Jobs 2023 in the College Education Department for Sindh (1521+ Seats)
|Published On||April 07, 2023|
|Last Date||May 05, 2023|
|Organization||College Education Department|
|No of Seats||1188 + 208 + 125 = 1521|
|Job Location||Karachi, Nawabshah, Hyderabad, Sindh|
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates fulfilling required criteria are advised to submit their applications along with the attested copies of testimonials, certificates, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, Experience Certificate (if required), Driving License, Disability Certificate (in case of candidate applying on disable quota), two passport size photographs should be submitted to the address given below in each advertisement.
- The incomplete and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per Sindh Government Notification.
- Post of BPS-01 to BPS-04 will be filled in from concerned District.
- Canvassing in any form or manner will disqualify the candidates.
- The eligible/ shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview or test. The candidate shall bring relevant documents/ certificates. CNIC, Domicile /PRC, Driving License (in original) at the time of interview & test.
- The candidates applying for the post of Driver (BPS-04) shall be called for driving test.
- Preference will be given to Non-Muslims for the post of Sweeper / Sanitary Worker.
- No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates.
- The applications on specific proforma shall only be accepted (Specimen attached).
- Last date to apply for College Education Department Sindh Jobs is 05th May 2023.