Careers for Pakistan Navy Sailors at Matric Base in 2023 (S)
The application period for the Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs 2023 Batch B-2023 (S) is currently available online. Following high school, do you intend to join the Pakistan Navy? On the official website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk, you can now join the Pak Navy Batch B-2023 (S). For individuals who have passed high school graduation, both male and female, this is one of the top job opportunities. Male and female Pakistani citizens with a Matriculation degree are eligible to apply for the following positions in the Technical and Maritime branches, with the exception of the Medical branch.
Details of Careers for Pakistan Navy Sailors at Matric Base in 2023 (S)
|Published On||April 09, 2023|
|Last Date||April 23, 2023|
|No of Seats||1000+|
- To join Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs 2023, Please visit Navy official website at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Candidates may also register themselves by either visiting nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Centre.
- Dead line for online registration is 23rd April 2023.
After online registration, applicant should be ready for the following procedure. Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). Only shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for Test/ Interview.
- Computer based test/ E-testing will be conducted in the mentioned subjects.
- Exact date and time for entrance test would be intimated to each Individual through SMS by respective PN Recruitment and Selection Center.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be informed through SMS/ website.
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
Shortlisted candidates would be called for Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at respective PNR&SCs.
3. Interview & Medical Test:
Interview and Medical test of shortlisted candidates of PET will held soon.
4. Personality Test:
Personality test of shortlisted candidates of Interview and Medical test will held in upcoming months by respective center.
5. Temporary Selection:
Temporary selection will held through open Merit.
6. Final Selection:
Final selection will made after the detailed medical test of temporary selected candidates.
Training dates will be announced soon.
- Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/ courses/ assignments abroad.
- 50% Concession for self/ family on travel by Air/ Railways.
- Twice rejected by armed forces.
- Withdrawn from any armed forces college/institution.
- Fake Documents
- Declared medically unfit by an armed forces appeal medical board
- Candidates holding dual Nationality unless they surrender the same prior to commissioning ‘or’ within period of 6 months of joining PN.